How much does it cost to make a candy bouquet?
This tasty DIY Candy Bouquet is cute, delicious, and costs less than $10 to make. To make your own candy bouquet, head to the dollar store and pick out some of the recipients favorite treats.
What is a candy bouquet?
As the name suggests, a Candy Bouquet is a fun and unique arrangement that will never wilt, fade, or die. Each is designed like a floral display but with candies, chocolates, and accessories instead of flowers. In fact, the Candy Bouquet is a delicious alternative to flowers for any occasion including: Valentine’s Day.
What can you give a boy instead of flowers?
‘Thinking of You’ Gifts for Guys That Aren’t Flowers
- A music-related gift. Your gift to the music lover will have to depend on his listening preferences.
- A favorite wine, beer, or liquor.
- A meaningful book.
- Motivational letters.
- A donation in his name.
- A grocery gift card or meal subscription.
How do you make a candy bouquet out of tissue paper?
- Run a line of hot glue down both the wooden skewers and the candies (whatever you choose for her!).
- Layer your tissue paper, but make sure it’s staggered to create more dimension.
- Carefully fold tissue paper up towards the bottom of bouquet.
- Tie the bottom of the bouquet with ribbon and voila!
Can you send candy bouquets?
Candy Bouquets Overflowing with sweet treats, they’re perfectly delicious for any occasion! Shop delicious candy bouquet to gift to your loved one or friend. A Candy Gift Basket if the perfect treat to send today for any occasion including get well and birthday.