Each button bouquet is handmade using a combination of new and vintage buttons alongside brooches and pieces of jewellery, and makes a unique and colourful alternative to a traditional floral bouquet.
How do you make a bouquet step by step?
- Pick all the flowers and cut off the leaves on the stems at the base of the flower.
- Hold the flowers from their stems just below the blossom head.
- Use a rubber band or floral tape to bind the stems.
- Now Wrap the bouquet in tissue as shown in the picture.
- Decorate it with washi tape in the end.
What is a brooch bouquet?
A brooch bouquet uses vintage jewelry and baubles in place of flowers in a bridal bouquet. This a great option if you’re a bride looking for a non-floral bouquet that is not only beautiful but also can carry some emotional value.
How do you make a good bouquet?
The Bouqs’ Tips:
- As a rule, make your bouquet about one and a half times taller than its container.
- Remove any thorns or leaves from flowers.
- To help roses open more quickly, blow into the center of the bud.
- Keep flowers away from sunlight and heating vents.
- Recut the stems and add water daily.
What is a bouquet holder?
noun A contrivance for holding together the stems of cut flowers, whether held in the hand or secured to the dress.