How do you make a baby corsage out of socks?
These corsages are not only adorable, but also functional, as the mom can wash and use the socks for her little one.
- Lay a baby sock on a table.
- Cut a piece of floral wire for each rosebud sock you make.
- Wrap the bottom of the rosebud sock with floral tape.
- Cut some silk flowers and leaves for filler.
What are the gifts for baby shower?
36 Sweet Baby Shower Gift Ideas Any Expectant Momma Would Love
- This smart bassinet. SNOO Smart Sleeper Bassinet.
- This Wall Shelf for Books. Acrylic Wall Shelf.
- A Cozy Sleep Sack.
- These Organizers for Breastfeeding.
- These Baby Bath Products.
- This Cute Wooden Baby Gym.
- This Soothing Sound Machine.
- This Bottle Sampler Set.