How do you make a bouquet step by step?
- Pick all the flowers and cut off the leaves on the stems at the base of the flower.
- Hold the flowers from their stems just below the blossom head.
- Use a rubber band or floral tape to bind the stems.
- Now Wrap the bouquet in tissue as shown in the picture.
- Decorate it with washi tape in the end.
How do you make a good bouquet?
The Bouqs’ Tips:
- As a rule, make your bouquet about one and a half times taller than its container.
- Remove any thorns or leaves from flowers.
- To help roses open more quickly, blow into the center of the bud.
- Keep flowers away from sunlight and heating vents.
- Recut the stems and add water daily.
What are Easter flowers?
The quintessential Easter flower is, of course, the Easter Lily. White water lilies are trumpet-shaped white flowers. They are symbolic of purity, virtue, innocence, hope and life, which makes them the go-to flower of Easter. Tulips are a classic Spring bloom.